A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
They have this in Continental Midtown in Philly, it’s fucking creepy and not cool at all
the most obvious solution i can think of is to break that motherfucker. what are they going to do? sue you for breaking something they shouldnt have had?
That’s fucking disgusting.
Hey, fellas. You ever feel like you have to check if you’re standing in front of a two-way mirror? Women do.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
what fucking idiot perv is so desparate that they need to see girls washing their hands and adjusting their dresses secretly this is pathetic
Cairo-based photojournalist Mosa’ab Elshamy caught this headline from the Monday edition of the Baltimore Sun that seems to capture Palestinian sympathizers’ frustration with mainstream media coverage of the ongoing conflict in Gaza. While Israeli combat fatalities are given up-front attention, Palestinian fatalities are brushed off as “others.”
who is jetsam ankles
me: hey mom my facebook was recently hacked so if you get any weird posts say idk something about furries just know that it isn’t me
my mom: but ivan these are pictures of you being tied up in a lizard costume
me: nah those guys are really good at photoshop haha
my mom: but thats your room
me: hey mom aren’t you divorced? remember that?